11/11/10

Scott Compton "Truth be Told"

On stage @ The Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
After my first stage performance for RL Productions and the overwhelming reception I received from the audience I was asked by the founder/owner of RL to write a spoken word piece to open for a play they were already in production with called "Women Want Everything."  This was a monumental task as I have only ever been able to write through inspiration.  Further, this play was debuting at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center and I had just been on stage for my first time.  The piece I wrote is one of my best to date and the experience became my driving force to accomplish everything I am working towards today.

Please give a moment for the camera man to zoom in, apparently he was asleep when I began & quickly made the adjustments needed :)

 
Copyright © Scott Compton 2009

No comments: